- PEDP HOLIDAY CRAFT FAIR: Come do your holiday shopping at the PEDP Holiday Craft Fair Tuesday, December 5 and Thursday, December 7 from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. Come early for the best selection. Shop in the Gym as well as the PEDP Room, Hallway and Clubhouse. Find great gifts for everyone! There will be jewelry, pet gifts, holiday decorations and lots of crafts! There will also be baked goods for sale, raffle items and a place to have your gifts wrapped. Please join us for this fun event.
- PTO/PRINCIPAL COFFEE DATES: You are invited to join the principal and PTO Presidents for coffee this Friday, November 17th, at 8:35 a.m. in the Art Room. Future coffees will be held in the Art Room (8:35-9:15 a.m.) on January 12th, February 9th, March 16th, and May 11th. Superintendent of Schools Dr. David Fleishman and members of the Newton School Committee will be present on February 9th as a part of their annual tour of Newton schools.
- 3RD GRADE FAMILIES: The second Teacher Appreciation Breakfast this school year will be Tuesday, December 5 and will be provided by families with children in the 3rd Grade. Please sign up to bring breakfast entrees, goodies and supplies for December 5. Items should be dropped off in the teachers’ lounge (on the left just past the main office) that day between 7:45 a.m. and 8:00 a.m. This gives the teachers time to enjoy the breakfast before the start of the school day. Please follow this link to sign up for what you will be bringing. www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0D4BAEA928A6F58-tabreakfast10 Thank so much in advance for making this a successful event!! The Teacher Appreciation Committee Prachi Samudra,Jaime Mason, Jennifer Bekarian and Roshni Kutty
FYI…NO ACTION NEEDED:
- IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES:
- Friday 12/1- Walk to School Day
- Tuesday 12/5- Teacher Appreciation Breakfast (3rd Grade)
- Thursday 12/7-Early Release
- Monday 12/25 – Monday 1/1 — No School (December vacation)