ACTIONS, REMINDERS & UPCOMING DEADLINES:
- CURRICULUM NIGHT — Tuesday, September 26, 6:30PM: We hope to see everyone at this year’s Curriculum Night. Come hear presentations by Mr. Chitty, members of the staff and the PTO, and visit the classrooms to hear an overview of the coming year from your student’s teacher.
6:30-7:10 Grades 3-5 with teachers in classrooms
7:15-7:45 General Session in Auditorium: Principal and PTO Presidents
7:50-8:30 Grades K-2 with teachers in classrooms
7:00-8:15 Specialists in the Gym
- PARENT COFFEE DATES: You are invited to join Principal Chitty and PTO Presidents for coffee on Friday, September 29, at 8:30AM in the Art Room. Future coffees will be held (8:30-9:15AM) on November 17, January 12, February 2, March 16 and May 11.
- SAVE THE DATE — PEIRCE ANNUAL BOOK FAIR: Mark your calendar for the Book Fair on Wednesday October 18 & Thursday October 19. More information in the coming weeks!
- SAVE THE DATE — PEIRCE MYSTERY DINNER: Please put Saturday, November 4, on your calendar! We hope you can join us for this annual community-building event that is always a fun adult night out. Cocktails begin at 6PM — more information to follow! We are in need of a family to host the dessert party as well as a number of families to host individual dinners. Please contact us if you are interested or have questions. Thank you! Lauren Dictenberg email@example.com, Renata Butterfield firstname.lastname@example.org, Noreen Martin Herzog email@example.com, and Prachi Samudra firstname.lastname@example.org.
FYI…NO ACTION NEEDED:
- A BIG PICNIC “THANK YOU”: Thank you to all the families and friends who came to the Back-to-School Picnic last night! A special thank you to Allison Kessler, Grace Niwa, Chris Hahm and Jacquelyn Taylor for putting it all together, and to all the volunteers who helped out during the event! We hope everyone had a good time and were able to reconnect with old friends and make new friends.
- CORRECTION! EARLY RELEASE DATES: Please note that the following early release days will have dismissal at 12:30 for the purpose of professional development and conferences: September 27, November 2, December 7, February 7, March 8, and May 3.
- CONCERT DATES: Please mark your calendars for the 4th & 5th Grade Band/Strings/Chorus Concerts. The dates are: 4th & 5th Grade January 23 (snow date 1/30)and 4th Grade 5/29 and 5th Grade 5/31 There will be 10AM (for students and staff only) and 7PM (for families) performances on both dates.
- IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES:
- Thursday 9/21 — No School (Rosh Hashanah)
- Wednesday 9/27 — Early Release (12:30PM)
- Thursday 9/28- Kindergarten Group B- First Full Day
- Friday 9/29 — Principal/ PTO Coffee (8:30AM)
- Monday 10/2- Kindergarten Group A- First Full Day
- Friday 10/6- Walk to School Day & Peirce Flu Clinic
- Wednesday & Thursday 10/18 & 10/19- Book Fair