Our librarian, Mr. Harper, would like help in the library from parent volunteers during class time. If you would like to be part of your child’s classroom to help checkout, shelve, and return books, and learn more about the multifaceted wonderful discovery of books in the Library with Mr. Harper, please sign up. This is a very popular volunteer position for each grade level!
Please make sure you are available on the day and time of your child’s library class. (listed in chronological order):
- 2: Capodilupo (9:00 am – 9:45 am)
- 2: Salzsieder (9:45 am – 10:30 am)
- K: Luce (9:00 am – 9:30 am)
- K: Crovo (9:30 am – 10:00 am)
- 1: Norvell (10:30 am – 11:15 am)
- 1: Tracey (11:15 am – 12:00 pm)
- 4: DiSipio (8:45 am – 9:15 am)
- 4: Donahue (9:15 am – 9:45 am)
- 4: Busk (9:45 am – 10:15 am)
- 3: Anderson (10:45 am – 11:15 am)
- 3: Beaulieu (11:15 am – 11:45 am)
- 5: Champagne (1:30 pm – 2:00 pm)
- 5: Carey (2:00 pm – 2:30 pm)
Here is the link to sign up to be a library volunteer.
We hope to be able to start the week of September 27.
- Anybody interested in helping at the library should be able to do it in some capacity. We will ask each group of parents that sign up for a given class to coordinate internally to make sure there is at least 1 person and at most 2 people in each library session.
- Please note that a brief group volunteer training will be required before the start of parent volunteering and a library volunteer info packet will be shared with all volunteers.
- CORI and SORI forms (attached below) need to be filled out and on file to volunteer in the school, and a copy of your driver’s license needs to be on file at the school. The whole process takes a few weeks to complete.
If you have any questions, please contact the Library Volunteers coordinator, Luis Velasquez at email@example.com.
- Spanish: Si necesita traducir este documento, utilice https://translate.google.com/?hl=en
- Portuguese: Se você precisa deste documento traduzido, por favor use https://translate.google.com/?hl=en
- Ukrainian: Якщо вам потрібен переклад цього документа, використовуйте: https://translate.google.com/?hl=en
- Arabic: إذا كنت بحاجة إلى ترجمة هذا المستند ، فاستخدم https://translate.google.com/?hl=en