To learn more about Newton Public Schools’ policies and to access other valuable resources including the Student Rights & Responsibilities Handbook, please visit:
- Families Resources
- Student Rights & Responsibilities Handbook
- Bullying Prevention & Intervention
- Responding to Incidents of Bias or Discrimination
Other useful links for your convenience:
- Aspen - The district uses Aspen to manage student information, including grading, scheduling, and more. Parents and guardians of students in grades K-12 can log into Aspen to view contact information, attendance, progress reports and report cards.
- Newton School Committee - Visit the Newton School Committee’s page to view the meeting calendar, meeting materials, and to learn more about the committee members.
Please contact PeircePresidents@gmail.com if you have suggestions of other useful links to add to this page.