ACTIONS, REMINDERS & UPCOMING DEADLINES:
- ANNUAL PEIRCE BACK-TO-SCHOOL FAMILY PICNIC: Friday, September 13, 5:30-7:30 PM (no rain date). Bring your whole family to meet other Peirce families on the Peirce playground! No admission fee. The following items will be available for purchase: Pizza, Hot Dogs, Water, Glow Sticks and Peirce Merchandise available for purchase (cash sales only so please plan accordingly) as well as an Ice Cream Truck. We’re also looking for volunteers. It’s a great way to get involved in our first event of the year. If interested, please sign up here (https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090549A9AF2CA7F85-picnic1).
Questions please contact: Maggie DeMont (617-780-7520), Missy Manis (617-680-1140), Holly Umina (617-285-6938) or Danielle Williams (617-571-3876). Don’t forget to pack your picnic blanket and come out and support the PTO!
- CURRICULUM NIGHT — (PARENTS ONLY) Tuesday, September 24:We hope to see everyone at this year’s Curriculum Night. Come hear presentations by Mr. Chitty, members of the staff and the PTO, and visit the classrooms to hear an overview of the coming year from your student’s teacher.
- DIRECTORY REMINDER : A big thank you to Renata Butterfield for organizing this year’s family directory. It will be delayed this year due to a software transition. Please stay tuned. Thank you!
- OPEN VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES: We have two specific PTO roles we need to fill for this school year. Open positions are a school bulletin board coordinator (front and back of school) and a school event photographer. Please contact us if you are interested. Also come to curriculum night on the 24th to hear about other ways to get involved. firstname.lastname@example.org
- PEIRCE MOM’S NIGHT OUT HOSTS NEEDED: Each fall and spring the Peirce PTO sponsors a Peirce Mom’s Night Out. It’s a nice night to get together with old friends and a chance to meet new ones. We are seeking moms who are willing to open their home for these events. We will make it super easy on you by providing all food, drinks, paper goods and even clean-up. If you are interested, please reach out to Christina Sliwa (email@example.com) or Aimee Anderson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- SAVE THE DATE — PEIRCE ANNUAL BOOK FAIR: Mark your calendar for the Book Fair on Wednesday October 23 & Thursday October 24. More information in the coming weeks!
FYI…NO ACTION NEEDED:
- PTO WEEKLY EMAILS: Be sure to keep an eye out for the PTO’s “Important Weekly Reminders and Information” emails, which go out each Thursday.
- IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES:
- 9/19 School Pictures (details out soon)
- 9/26 Early Release @ 12:30
- 9/30 No School Rosh Hashanah
- 10/4 Walk to School Day (details out soon)
- 10/9 No School Yom Kippur
- 10/14 No School Columbus Day
- 10/23-10/24 School Book Fair
Have any questions?
Reach out to the Peirce PTO Tri-Presidents @ email@example.com
This year’s Peirce PTO Tri-Presidents are: Jennifer Bekarian, Valerie Davisson, and Elsa Janairo