Peirce PTO and the Mystery Dinner Committee invite you to join us for:
Peirce Mystery Dinner
Saturday, November 19, 2022
6PM Cocktail Hour at the Neighborhood Club
What is the Peirce Mystery Dinner?
The beloved tradition of the Peirce Mystery Dinner is returning on November 19th! This is Peirce’s largest fundraiser and a fun way for the adults in the community to enjoy an evening of socializing, food, and drinks. The evening begins with a cocktail hour at 6PM at The Neighborhood Club on Berkeley Street. From there, guests select the name of a host from the bingo wheel, where they’ll attend a small dinner with 8-16 other Peirce parents. At the end of the small dinner parties, the home hosting dessert is revealed, and all attendees congregate there for an end-of-the-night gathering.
The Mystery Dinner raises approximately $15k through ticket sales and donations – enough to cover the cost of Creative Arts and Sciences (CAS) programming for all Peirce students. Ticket sales will go on sale soon. Keep an eye on your inbox!
How can I help?
We are currently looking for volunteer families to host dinners in their homes that night. Dinner hosts should comfortably be able to accommodate 8-16 people in their home for dinner and would provide beverages and the meal. Dinners can be co-hosted by two families in one home. We are also in search of a dessert host, who would open their home to all attendees for the end of the night!
- 6:00PM – Cocktail Hour at the Neighborhood Club – Enjoy drinks, appetizers, and music with friends new and old, and discover your Mystery Dinner Host location.
- 7:30PM – Time to head to your Dinner Host’s Home with other Peirce families to enjoy dinner and drinks.
- 9:30PM – All Peirce families will reconvene at the Dessert Host Home for more fun!
To volunteer to be a host, or ask any questions, please contact:
- Abby Blake – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maura Mitchell – email@example.com
- Kara Maloney – firstname.lastname@example.org
Spanish: Si necesita traducir este documento, utilice https://translate.google.com/?hl=en
Portuguese: Se você precisa deste documento traduzido, por favor use https://translate.google.com/?hl=en
Ukrainian: Якщо вам потрібен переклад цього документа, використовуйте: https://translate.google.com/?hl=en
Arabic: إذا كنت بحاجة إلى ترجمة هذا المستند ، فاستخدم https://translate.google.com/?hl=en