Dear Peirce Families,
It’s hard to believe, but the end of the school year is quickly approaching and planning for next year is already underway. Planning ahead helps ensure that our key annual traditions, especially fall events such as the Back-to-School Picnic and Mystery Dinner, get off the ground smoothly. Everything the PTO does is powered by volunteers and any amount of time given contributes to the success of our events as well as community building!
Now is the time to let us know if you’d like to volunteer to support PTO events and/or join committees for next year. Here’s how to volunteer:
- Look through the Peirce PTO Parent Handbook – which includes a wide range of volunteer opportunities and describes each role and its estimated time commitment.
- Fill out this brief Expression of Interest form by Friday, May 26 to raise your hand for the volunteer opportunities that suit you best. It’ll take 5 minutes at most.
Please feel free to check off as many options as you’re interested in. Don’t worry… indicating interest isn’t a commitment and it doesn’t mean that you’d be signed up for everything that you select. We’ll look at all of the responses and match people with the available opportunities.
If you have ANY questions at all, reach out to us by email at PeircePresidents@gmail.com.
Your involvement is critical to the PTO’s success. Thanks in advance for your support!
Rielle, Jaime, & Jordana
- Spanish – Español: Si necesita traducir este documento, utilice https://translate.google.com/?hl=en
- Portuguese – Português: Se você precisa deste documento traduzido, por favor use https://translate.google.com/?hl=en
- Ukrainian – українська: Якщо вам потрібен переклад цього документа, використовуйте: https://translate.google.com/?hl=en
- Arabic: إذا كنت بحاجة إلى ترجمة هذا المستند ، فاستخدم https://translate.google.com/?hl=en
- French – Français: Si vous avez besoin de traduire ce document, utilisez https://translate.google.com/?hl=en&sl=en&tl=fr&op=translate
- Japanese – 日本: このドキュメントを翻訳する必要がある場合は、https://translate.google.com/?hl=en&sl=en&tl=ja&op=translate