Volunteer to be a Room Parent!
Being a room parent is one of the best ways to get involved at Peirce by supporting teachers, specialists and staff, engaging parents, and helping with classroom events. Room parents also help build and foster community and connection between our students.
Click HERE to access the room parent volunteer sign-up sheet. If you are interested in volunteering as a room parent, please add your information and mark the classroom(s) you’d like to support by Monday, Sept. 18th.
Here are the basics:
- Volunteers are needed for each classroom as well as for specials teachers (art, music, library & PE) and specialists & staff.
- There is no limit on the number of volunteers per class – we hope that everyone interested will work together in various roles to meet the needs of the classroom and teacher(s) or staff.
- Room parents will connect with teachers or specials, specialists and staff as soon as possible to understand their needs for the school year.
- There will be a brief room parent orientation in the coming weeks.
Please reach out to Amy Ricigliano at [email protected] with any questions.
- Spanish – Español: Si necesita traducir este documento, utilice https://translate.google.com/?hl=en
- Portuguese – Português: Se você precisa deste documento traduzido, por favor use https://translate.google.com/?hl=en
- Arabic: إذا كنت بحاجة إلى ترجمة هذا المستند ، فاستخدم https://translate.google.com/?hl=en
- Japanese – 日本: このドキュメントを翻訳する必要がある場合は、https://translate.google.com/?hl=en&sl=en&tl=ja&op=translate
- Chinese (Simplified) – 簡體中文 : 如果您需要翻译本文档，请使用此链接https://translate.google.com/?sl=en&tl=zh-CN&op=translate
- Korean – 한국어 – 이 문서를 번역해야 하는 경우 https://translate.google.com/?sl=en&tl=ko&op=translate 링크를 사용하세요.