We hope you and your families had a great summer and are having a good start to the Fall.
Our librarian, Mr. Harper, would like help in the library from parent volunteers during class time. If you would like to be part of your child’s classroom to help checkout, shelve, return books, and learn more about the multifaceted wonderful discovery of books with Mr. Harper, please sign up. This is a very popular volunteer position for each grade level.
Please make sure you are available on the day and time of your child’s library day. See below for your child’s library class time:
- 4th Grade: DiSipio (9:30 am – 10:00 am)
- 4th Grade: Busk (10:00 am – 10:30 am)
- 3rd Grade: Anderson (10:45 am – 11:15 am)
- 3rd Grade: Donahue (11:15 am – 11:45 am)
- 2nd Grade: Salzsieder (12:15 pm – 1:00 pm)
- 2nd Grade: Capodilupo (1:45 am – 2:30 am)
- Kindergarten: Leone (9:00 am – 9:30 am)
- Kindergarten: Crovo (9:30 am – 10:00 am)
- 1st Grade: Norvell (10:45 am – 11:30 am)
- 1st Grade: Tracey (11:30 am – 12:15 pm)
- 5th Grade: Beaulieu (1:15 pm – 1:45 pm)
- 5th Grade: Carey (1:45 pm – 2:15 pm)
- 5th Grade: Champagne (2:15 pm – 2:45 pm)
A group volunteer training will be required before the start of parent volunteering.
All parents who wish to volunteer must complete CORI and SORI forms (below). The completed forms must be presented in person to the school office with a government issued photo ID. The CORI/SORI is valid for (3) school years and the process takes approximately a week to complete.
We hope to be able to start on the week of September 26. Anybody interested in helping at the library should be able to do it in some capacity. We will ask each group of parents that sign up for a given class to coordinate internally to make sure there is at least 1 person and at most 2 people in each library session.
The link to sign up is https://forms.gle/D9SYkMZASGE2u7ZD6
For more detailed information on the library volunteer role, please refer to the “Library Volunteer Packet” provided by Mr. Harper and linked below.
Please contact the Library Volunteer Coordinator, Luis Velasquez at [email protected] with any questions.
Library Volunteer Packet & CORI/SORI Forms: https://peircepto.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/LibraryVolInfo.pdf
- Spanish – Español: Si necesita traducir este documento, utilice https://translate.google.com/?hl=en
- Portuguese – Português: Se você precisa deste documento traduzido, por favor use https://translate.google.com/?hl=en
- Arabic: إذا كنت بحاجة إلى ترجمة هذا المستند ، فاستخدم https://translate.google.com/?hl=en
- Japanese – 日本: このドキュメントを翻訳する必要がある場合は、https://translate.google.com/?hl=en&sl=en&tl=ja&op=translate
- Chinese (Simplified) – 簡體中文 : 如果您需要翻译本文档，请使用此链接https://translate.google.com/?sl=en&tl=zh-CN&op=translate
- Korean – 한국어 – 이 문서를 번역해야 하는 경우 https://translate.google.com/?sl=en&tl=ko&op=translate 링크를 사용하세요.