You can now access your child’s February 2021 Progress Report in the Aspen portal:
- To access Aspen, click here. On the homescreen, you should see your child(ren)’s progress report(s) listed on the right side of the page in the Published Reports box.
- Please note, the latest version of Chrome may prevent you from downloading Progress Reports when you click on the download icon next to the document. For now please use another web browser (Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge) to download these documents.
Having trouble accessing Aspen?
- You should have received an email on Wed, 2/10, with the subject line “Aspen parent portal account” that contains your username and password.
- If you have questions about Aspen, including how to reset your password, we encourage you to review this FAQ page.
- If after reviewing the FAQ page, you still have questions, please send a message to email@example.com.
For more information regarding NPS’s approach to this year’s progress reports, please see Mr. Chitty’s message to the community on Feb 8th.