The kids are back at school and it’s time to reconnect!
Thursday, September 14th, 7-8pm
Peirce Caregivers are invited to join Joanne Langione Dance Center for a high-energy adult hip hop dance class that’s not only a blast but a great way to support our school! Shake off the back-to-school stress, learn some hip hop moves and get ready for a great cardio workout. All skill levels welcome. Class will be led by JLDC’s Hip Hop faculty who will guide you through a fun routine, step-by-step. All funds raised will support the Peirce PTO. Suggested donation of $25 but all amounts are appreciated. Let’s move and groove with a purpose!
- Please email Jaime Mason to RSVP and for any questions: [email protected]
- Donations can be made to the PTO via venmo: @Peirce-Treasurer please note “hip hop” in the transaction
- Wear comfortable, athletic attire and dry sneakers
- Bring a water bottle
- Plan to have fun! No experience is required, just a willingness to have a good time!
Jordana Bluestein & Jaime Mason
Peirce PTO Co-Presidents
Check out www.peircepto.com for reminders, resources, and more!
- Spanish – Español: Si necesita traducir este documento, utilice https://translate.google.com/?hl=en
- Portuguese – Português: Se você precisa deste documento traduzido, por favor use https://translate.google.com/?hl=en
- Arabic: إذا كنت بحاجة إلى ترجمة هذا المستند ، فاستخدم https://translate.google.com/?hl=en
- Japanese – 日本: このドキュメントを翻訳する必要がある場合は、https://translate.google.com/?hl=en&sl=en&tl=ja&op=translate
- Chinese (Simplified) – 簡體中文 : 如果您需要翻译本文档，请使用此链接https://translate.google.com/?sl=en&tl=zh-CN&op=translate
- Korean – 한국어 – 이 문서를 번역해야 하는 경우 https://translate.google.com/?sl=en&tl=ko&op=translate 링크를 사용하세요.