At this time, we are especially looking for additional volunteers to fill roles that start in the fall.
- Directory Family Records Manager – We are looking for a volunteer to shadow our current Directory Family Records Manager. This position learns the directory software (Membership Toolkit), ensures all students and families are considered, prints directory, and runs the directory art contest at the end of the school year. If interested or have questions, please email Jordana Bluestein at [email protected]
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd Grade Creative Arts & Sciences (CAS) Coordinators – CAS grade-level coordinators must attend a mandatory orientation meeting. Grade-level coordinators transition programs that were selected in May/June of the prior school year. Coordinators ensure date, time, and location of events are confirmed and do not conflict with other events. Each grade-level coordinator manages one program per year. This is a great opportunity to engage with your child’s class! Contact CAS Chairs, Pam Sarian at [email protected] or Andrea Merin at [email protected] if you are interested.
- Photo Day Volunteer – School staff have requested volunteer support from 8:40 am – 12:15 pm on Wednesday, September 27th to help manage the logistics of picture day. We will have two shifts, 8:40-10:30 and 10:30-12:15. Please email [email protected] if you are interested in helping.
- Room Parent & Library Volunteers – Be on the lookout: separate detailed communications will be sent for room parent and library volunteer opportunities!
- Merchandise Team: We are looking to build our team for organizing the sale and distribution of Peirce merchandise. Multiple roles are a part of this including designing the products, planning and managing sale opportunities,& staffing tables at school events. Please reach out to Erica Chamberlain to learn more and volunteer: [email protected]
- Book Fair Planning Committee. Planning for the fall Book Fair (Oct. 12th – 14th) is underway and we need more help! In addition to planning, committee members participate in the set-up and break-down each day and staff the Fair when it’s open. This is a great way to participate in an annual event that brings joy to the entire school. If you can help, contact co-chair Nathalie Bressler at [email protected]